Our food-grade Biodegradable Backing Boards are 100% plastic-free and are barrier coated on both sides to ensure suitability for direct contact with foodstuffs, including smoked meats and fish.
Each biodegradable backing board:
– is widely recycled, it is biodegradable and compostable, and complies with EN13432
– is barrier coated on both sides with an acrylic food barrier
– complies with directive 2004/12/EC heavy metals
– conforms to environmental management system 14001:2015
– is compliant with the requirements of food contact regulations on phthalates
– is produced from 100% virgin fibre.
Thickness: 830 micron
Cutting tolerance: +/- 1 mm
Standard radius: 10mm