We offer a comprehensive range of barrier films to pack food products on thermoforming, flowrap, tray seals and other filling and sealing equipment and machinery. Available from stock, we have an on-site facility to convert quickly and efficiently to your exact requirements.
All of our products are made up of a complex combination of plastics to offer barrier properties to moisturise and specific gasses while providing good seal integrity to extend the shelf life of food products.
Our lidding films are perfect for a wide range of applications, including:
- Meat packaging
- Cheese packaging
- Poultry packaging
- Ready meal packaging
- MAP (Modified Atmosphere Packaging)
- All items available from stock
- Application-specific features are available, including higher barriers, puncture resistance, high barrier film, medium barrier film, low barrier film, MAP film, and high clarity film.
We have invested in a range of thinner lidding films with superior performance as part of our Vacflex range of barrier flexible films. These high barrier films are ideally suited as lidding films on readymade trays and as top webs on all thermoform-fill seals lines.
Our lidding films are supplied for food packaging, in most widths and can be printed for maximum sales appeal.
- Sophisticated lamination and co-extrusion techniques add an advanced barrier layer that maintains product freshness while optimising its shelf-life
- Versatile 7 and 11 layer lock or easy-peel films incorporate advanced sealing layers with or without easy-peel or anti-fog properties
- Vacflex sealing properties can be matched to different substrate types – PE, PP, PSPVC, PET and aluminium
- Different barrier flexible film levels, including high, medium and low barrier, as well as highly permeable films
- A range of thicknesses, including some of the thinnest barrier flexible films on the case ready packaging market