Made from 9 layers of high-temperature nylon/polythene laminate which provides exceptional barrier properties and prevents the passage of air, inert gasses or water vapour. They guarantee a very reliable seal.
- – Ability to high-temperature cook if required – up to 120 degrees C (120º Celcius)
- – Can be steamed, boiled or microwaved.
- – “Sous vide” printed into the seal to avoid mix-ups with standard vacuum pouches
- – Our boilable vacuum pouches provide excellent temperature control to ensure perfect cooking and food safety.
Our sous vide bags are suitable for cooking a wide range of food types including :
- – Meats and poultry – beef, lamb, pork and chicken
- – Fish and seafood – sous vide works well with delicate fish, ensuring it is not overcooked
- – Vegetables, selected fruits and eggs
- Taste: The juices are locked in, enhancing the overall flavour
- Consistency: Meat in particular becomes very tender and succulent
- Space saving: Sous Vide cooking takes up relatively little space, ideal for smaller kitchens
- Time saving: Food can be prepared in advance, vacuum sealed and stored for relatively long periods of time, perfect for busy kitchens.
Structure – PA/PE/PA/PE
Characteristics – Thermoforming with good oxygen barrier. Thermal treatment at 121ºC/0,5h
|Forming Temperature||ºC||Bottom Film 90 - 98ºC|
|Thermal Treatment||ºC Max||121ºC/0,5h|
|Coefficient of Friction Treatment||0.40 – 0.60|
|Coefficient of Friction Untreated||0.25 – 0.40|
|Oxygen Permeability at 23ºC, 75% RH||cc/(m2-24h.)||~40||~38||~15|
|Water Vapour Permeability at 23ºC, 100% RH||g/(m2-24h.)||<1||<1||<2|
|Quality Management Systems||BRCGS Accredited|