Our thermoforming films are suitable for food-grade packing applications such as thermoforming, flowrap, tray seals, and other filling and sealing equipment/machinery.
Available from stock, we have an on-site facility to convert quickly and efficiently to your exact requirements.
All of our products are made up of a complex combination of plastics to offer barrier properties to moisturise and specific gasses, while providing good seal integrity to extend the shelf life of food products.
- Outstanding forming properties
- Wide range of oxygen transmission rates, including medium and high barrier flexible films
- Excellent contact clarity for these forming films
- Premium product presentation and package integrity preserved
- High impact and puncture resistant
- Less leaks when packing rigid or sharp-edged products
- Retains strength at freezing temperatures
- All items available from stock
- Application specific features available including higher barriers, puncture resistance and high clarity.
Thermoforming offers optimal shelf-life for a variety of meat packaging, cheese packaging, poultry packaging, case ready packaging and other food packaging.
The Vacuum Pouch Company have a wide range of films for thermoforming, and we stock both flexible and semi rigid films. We are able to offer many different widths and thicknesses in Pa/Pe materials, both top and base webs.
We also stock the latest recyclable material, RPET. We can provide this material in either mono or with a PE sealing layer.
- Low packaging material and personnel deployment costs
- High levels of automation
- Individual pack design available
- Simple and reliable operation