All our vacuum pouches are suitable for use with Gas Flushing (CVP) or Modified Atmosphere Packing (MAP) type machines.
Gas Flushing is a technique used for prolonging the shelf-life period of fresh or minimally processed foods.
In this preservation technique, the air surrounding the food in the package is changed – Oxygen is removed and replaced with an inert gas such as Nitrogen or Carbon Dioxide.
- – Slows the growth of aerobic organisms and the speed of oxidation reactions
- – Carbon monoxide can be used to maintain the red colour of the meat
- – Extended shelf life
- – Increased yield
- – Decreased spoilage and waste
Extended shelf-life storage of red meat, seafood, minimally processed fruits and vegetables, pasta, cheese, bakery goods, poultry, cooked and cured meats, ready meals and dried foods.
Our pouches can be used in conjunction with snorkel type machines such as CVP and MAP.
- – Increased shelf-life of food products
- – Improved retail shelf appeal
- – Prevention of product degradation and protection from oxidation
- – Protection against contact and contamination